- The name ‘Thusanane’ derives from the African Sesotho language, meaning ‘to work as a team’ which forms as the very foundation of our company.
- The founder of Thusanane Construction Suppliers has been actively involved in the South African construction industry for 20+ years under the banner of previous companies prominent in the industry.
- We are specialised suppliers to the construction industry and deal with majority of the main contractors in an around Johannesburg.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Thusanane Construction Suppliers are preferred suppliers to leading contactors nationwide.
- We have supplied material to several top listed projects
- We work closely with the buying department as well as project managers, contracts managers, quantity surveyors, site agents and foreman.
- Should the need arise we are willing to do site visits.
- We are able to offer the best product according to our expertise
PURPOSE – to be a preferred supplier in the construction industry by offering
our customers exceptional service as well as high quality products.
VISION – we strive to be market leaders through our ability to understand and
support our customers requirements. We are extremely focused and driven to
deliver service excellence.
MISSION – to maintain long standing, professional, business relationships with our customers by providing exceptional customer service, high quality
products and cost effective pricing to ensure customer satisfaction at all
CORE VALUES – “ It’s Yesterday ” a motto that we strongly live by and adopt
to everyday business functioning. We believe in attending to our customer
needs in a timely manner and perceive everything to be a matter of
“urgency”. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects
of our business functioning.
EPS POLYSTYRENE – Green Star Compliant Conforming to EPSASA Standards Builders Grade, Medium Density, High Density, Extra High Density Cut to Size
POLYETHYLENE JOINTFORMER – cut to any width and thickness, supplied in 25m lengths.
PROTECTION MATERIAL – to protect tiles and flooring while snagging.
NANE SHEETS – Alternative to softboard
ALTERNATIVE TO ISOBOARD